WASHINGTON, Juni 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) –Global Immunohistochemistry MarketWorth $2.1 billion by 2022, it is expected to reach $3.7 billion by 2030, at a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 8.6% over the forecast period 2023-2030.
Rising incidence of chronic diseases and growing geriatric population in developed countries are the main reasons behind the expansion of immunohistochemistry market. The increase in regulatory outsourcing, collaborations between pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, and the expansion of R&D activities in the field of immunohistochemistry are also driving the growth of the market.
We expect the antibody class to account for more than 40% of IHC market sales by 2030 due to the increasing use of primary and secondary antibodies in IHC assays for disease diagnosis.
Get Free Sample Research Report With Latest Industry Insights@https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/immunohistochemistry-market-2132/request-sample
Rising cancer prevalence will support market expansion
A significant part of this market can be attributed to the rising incidence of cancer and the widespread use of immunohistochemistry in the diagnosis of infectious diseases, cardiovascular diseases and other diseases. According to the World Health Organization 2022, cancer is a general term that includes any disease that can affect any part of the body. Other terms used are malignancy and neoplasia. With an estimated 10 million deaths from the disease, or about one in six, by 2020, cancer will become the leading cause of death worldwide. The most common are breast, lung, colon, rectum and prostate cancer. Alcohol consumption, smoking, high body mass index, low fruit and vegetable consumption, and lack of exercise all contribute to about a third of cancer-related deaths.
Growing demand for personalized medicine to drive market expansion
The amazing success of tailored drugs in treating patients with non-small cell lung cancer heralds an increase in their use. The most comprehensive and precise histological subtyping of tumors is achieved using immunohistochemical techniques, which supports treatment decisions for these types. Molecular testing can be replaced and supplemented by the increasing availability of immunohistochemical tests to identify mutated proteins. These techniques are highly reproducible, have an acceptable level of technical and interpretive complexity, and are relatively inexpensive, making them valuable new tools in current cancer treatment. Multiplex and mutation-specific immunohistochemical tests have made significant contributions to personalized medicine and targeted therapies.
Major Players in the Global Immunohistochemistry Market
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (VS)
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG (Switzerland)
- Merck (Deutschland)
- Danaher Corporation (VS)
- PerkinElmer Corporation (VS)
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. (VS)
- Cell Signaling Technology Inc. (VS)
- Biological SB (VS)
- Abom Corporation (VK)
- Agilent Technologies (VS)
Important trends in the global immunohistochemistry market
- A trend that Vantage Market Research (VMR) is anticipating in the Immunohistochemistry industry is the growth of the geriatric population. It is predicted that the world's rapidly growing geriatric population will significantly increase the prevalence of age-related diseases. The rest of the world's industrialized economies have large and growing elderly populations. The risk of infection increases with age. Therefore, the prevalence of many diseases is expected to increase as the geriatric population grows worldwide.
- Another trend predicted by VMR will materializeImmunohistochemistry IndustryA new immunohistochemistry product is now being launched. Leading companies develop innovative products and drive market expansion. The introduction of these clinical diagnostic markers will advance the development of early oncology immunopharmaceuticals to treat cancer. The market will grow faster during the forecast period owing to increasing research and development.
Key Findings of the Report
- The antibody category controls the majority of revenue in the immunohistochemistry market on a product basis as they continue to be used in immunohistochemistry procedures for medical testing and disease diagnosis. Major product categories in the market today include therapeutic monoclonal antibodies and antibody-related products such as antibody-drug conjugates, Fc fusion proteins and antibody fragments.
- Depending on the application, the diagnostics category controls the bulk of revenue in the immunohistochemistry market. The increasing prevalence of these chronic diseases worldwide has increased the need for accurate and rapid diagnosis and fueled the development of the diagnostics industry.
- On an end-use basis, the majority of revenue in the immunohistochemistry market is generated by the hospitals and diagnostic laboratories category as demand for disease diagnostics increases due to rising incidence of chronic diseases.
Buy this premium research report at a reduced price | Immediate delivery@https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/buy-now/immunohistochemistry-market-2132/0
Current developments in the global immunohistochemistry market
- September 2022:The primary rabbit monoclonal antibody anti-PRAME (EPR 20330) was developed by Roche to identify PRAME protein expression in tissue samples from patients suspected of having melanoma.
- February 2022:Thermo Fisher Scientific and Moderna announce a long-term strategic alliance. Specialized high-volume manufacturing of Spikevax, Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine and other pipeline investigational mRNA drugs is made possible in the U.S. through a 15-year strategic collaboration agreement announced today by Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., a global leaders in the field at the service of science, and Moderna, Inc., a biotechnology company pioneering messenger RNA (mRNA) therapeutics and vaccines.
The “Hospitals and Diagnostic Laboratories” category of the end-use segment of the global immunohistochemistry market is forecast to generate more than half of the total segment revenue
For better understanding, the immunohistochemistry market is segmented by end-use into hospitals and diagnostic laboratories, research institutes and other end-uses.
The hospital and diagnostic laboratory segment is expected to dominate the immunohistochemistry market. Many IHC tests performed in hospitals are blamed for this increase. As the healthcare industry continues to transform, so does the need for state-of-the-art hospitals. This is expected to increase the segment's revenue streams as well.
On the other hand, the research institutions category is expected to be the fastest growing category in the immunohistochemistry market. This is because the method offers many advantages over staining methods commonly used in drug research and development. For example, Cell Signaling Technologies offers human-specific, IHC-approved VISTA rabbit monoclonal antibodies for scientific research. The growth could also be attributed to the widespread use of IHC technology for drug testing by research institutes.
The North America region of the global Immunohistochemistry market is forecast to account for a sizeable share of worldwide revenue
North America dominates the market in the projection area. The presence of key market players, ease of use of IHC solutions, increasing use of technologically advanced IHC instruments, and emergence of new IHC solutions are major factors influencing the growth of the regional market. For example, in June 2021, PathAI, a US-based developer of AI technology for pathology applications, presented a machine learning-based quality control tool to the Virtual Science Program of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. This tool is specifically designed for HER2 detection of breast cancer.
Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region in the immunohistochemistry market. This is mainly due to the larger geographic presence of multinational companies in the Asian market. In addition, the huge patient base in countries like China and India has provided numerous clinical subjects for IHC R&D trials, thereby increasing sales. Other factors affecting the growth of the immunohistochemistry industry in Asia Pacific are the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and the rapidly aging population. The World Health Organization also predicts that the annual incidence of cardiovascular disease in China will increase by 50% between 2023 and 2032.
Browse 143 pages of market data tables and numbers, along with a detailed table of contentsImmunochemistryMarket Forecast Report (2023-2030).
Geographical segmentation of the Immunohistochemistry market
- drug test
- Forensic Applications
according to end use
- hospitals and diagnostic laboratories
- research institute
- other end use
- You have
- rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- South East Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest car MEA
Read the full report with TOC@https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/industry-report/immunohistochemistry-market-2132
|Market size in 2022||$2.1 billion|
|Sales forecast up to 2030||$3.7 billion|
|CAGR||8.6% from 2023 to 2030|
|forecast year||2023 bis 2030|
|main character||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Merck KGAA, Danaher Corporation, PerkinElmer Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Cell Signaling Technology Inc., Bio SB, Abcam PLC, Agilent Technologies Inc.|
|custom options||Custom purchase options are available to meet all research needs. Discover individual purchasing optionshttps://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/immunohistochemistry-market-2132/request-sample|
Browse more reports from the Vantage Library:
- Sepsis Diagnostics Market – Global Industry Assessment and Forecast:https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/industry-report/sepsis-market-2049
- Healthcare Job Market - Global Industry Assessments and Forecasts:https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/industry-report/healthcare-staffing-market-2020
- Contract Research Organizations Market – Global Industry Assessment and Forecast:https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/industry-report/contract-research-organization-cro-market-1951
- Brain Fingerprint Technology Market – Global Industry Assessment and Forecast:https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/industry-report/brain-fingerprint-technology-market-1926
- Electronic Pharmacy Market – Global Industry Assessment and Forecast:https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/industry-report/epharmacy-market-1895
About Vantage Market Research:
Vantage Market Research provides high-quality, quantitative B2B research across more than 20,000 emerging markets, helping our clients identify a range of opportunities for their business. As a market research and competitive intelligence consultancy, we provide our clients with end-to-end solutions to achieve their key business goals. Our customer base includes 70% of the world's Fortune 500 companies.
6218 Georgia Avenue NW Ste 1 - 564
Washington, D.C. 20011-5125
US-Tel: +1 202 380 9727
- Technologielinie 24. com
- virtual machine
© 2023 Benzinga.nl. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.